SACCO ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION AND APPLICATION PROCEDURE-Application Closed
UNABCEC SACCO ADMINISRATIVE ASSISTANT POSITION
Uganda Building and Civil Works Contractors Cooperative Society (UNABCEC SACCO) was established in 2017 to harness savings to provide investments and affordable financial services to the members of UNABCEC and their employees.
The position reports to the Executive Secretary.
- Recruitment of members, updating, managing and maintenance of SACCOs membership database.
- Maintenance of proper books of accounts of the SACCO.
- Organizing executive committee meetings, Annual General meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Storing SACCO’s key documents and records.
- Maintaining office services by controlling correspondences, initiating supply requisitions and defining file systems.
- Keeping watch on all office supplies and replenishing the stock with new supplies before they run out.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Diploma in Microfinance, Accounting and Finance or any other related field is preferred.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a similar organization.
- Customer service skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic procurement principles
- Qualification/knowledge in ICT will be an added advantage.
- A person of unquestionable integrity.
- Strong organizational and priotization competence with attention to detail.
- Proactive attitude and ability to take initiative to work independently.
- Must be proficient in Ms Office suite with exceptional knowledge of excel, word and PowerPoint.
- A good team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills and outgoing personality.
Send your application letter via email email@example.com with a detailed CV indicating 3 referees and copies of academic documents as a single pdf document addressed to:
Uganda Building and Civil Works Contractors Cooperative Society
Lugogo UMA Show Grounds, plot M764 Coronation Avenue.
P.O Box 129536, Kampala GPO.
Submission deadline: 12th February 2024.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.